Sussex County Community College will be a leader in NJ Higher Education as a premier provider of 21st century learning
opportunities, professional training, and skills development to meet the needs of the people of our community in a globally competitive environment.
We transform lives by providing lifelong learning opportunities through high quality academic, career and enrichment programs in an accessible and supportive environment to ensure student success.
College Core Values:
- Student Centeredness – Putting students first.
- Academic Excellence – Ensuring a quality academic experience.
- Integrity – Acting with transparency and ethics in all that we do.
- Quality Workplace – An environment that attracts and maintains the highest quality faculty and
- Innovation – Building on successes, investing in technology and embracing change.
- Diversity – Creating an environment that cultivates civility and respect.
- Environmental & Fiscal Stewardship – Respecting our responsibility to the community.