Sussex County Community College creates learning opportunities for self-improvement and transformation throughout life by providing accessible and affordable quality education and community enrichment in a climate of caring and respect.
Sussex County Community College is a student-centered and community-focused institution committed to:
- Fostering intellectual and creative opportunities.
- Proactively managing change.
- Being responsive and respectful to students, faculty, staff and community.
- Exhibiting clear, open and inclusive communication and collaboration.
- Honoring diversity in the recruitment and retention of faculty, staff and students.
- Transforming programs, curricula and learning experiences to reflect global and cultural awareness.
- Promoting success for students, faculty, staff and community.
- Encouraging the professional development of our staff and faculty.
- Valuing accountability and data-driven decisions.
- Appreciating and celebrating our accomplishments.
- Ensuring quality instruction and programmatic responsiveness to community needs.
- Providing a safe learning environment both intellectually and physically.
SCCC will be the regional post-secondary institution of choice providing quality education and technical programs recognized for dynamic change and community centeredness.
Our Strategic Plan is available to download. To open it you will need a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Reader.