The Testing Center provides a professional and appropriate atmosphere for testing. Our high standards ensure proper test delivery, security, confidentiality and ensure the integrity of our testing instruments. The goal of the Testing Center is to provide the best possible service to our students and those visiting. NOTICE: A STUDENT CANNOT TEST WITHOUT A PHOTO ID. See our testing requirements below.
- Placement Testing: All Placement Testing is on a Walk-in basis according to the schedule. Placement Testing Schedule
- CLEP Testing
- DSST – Earn College Credit
- High School Equivalency Testing
- Pearson VUE - Proctored Testing – Offered Mondays and Fridays. Click link to register.
- PRAXIS – ParaPro – Proctored Testing
- ServSafe® – Proctored Testing
- TEAS Testing – Proctored Testing – Offered one Monday per month, schedule is in the Counseling office. Click link to register.
- Distance Learning – Proctored Testing
- Make-up Exam – Proctored Testing
- Off-site Testing for SCCC students. Download the PDF Proctor Request/Security Agreement forms by clicking on this link: PROCTOR REQUEST FORM FOR SCCC
Testing Center Requirements
- Students must bring and present a photo ID, ie: driver’s license, passport or current high school photo ID.
- No food or beverages
- All cell phones must be completely off
Appointments and prior registration are required for High School Equivalency and CLEP testing.