The Testing Center provides a professional and appropriate atmosphere for testing. Our high standards ensure proper test delivery, security, confidentiality and ensure the integrity of our testing instruments. The goal of the Testing Center is to provide the best possible service to our students and those visiting. NOTICE: A STUDENT CANNOT TEST WITHOUT A PHOTO ID. See our testing requirements below.
The Testing Center offers:
- Placement Testing: All Placement Testing is on a Walk-in basis according to the schedule. Placement Testing Schedule
- Placement Test Score Ranges
- CLEP Testing *Proctor Fee applies (see below) Proctored Testing by registration
- DSST – Earn College Credit *Proctor Fee applies (see below) Proctored Testing by appointment (see below)
- High School Equivalency Testing
- Pearson VUE – Proctored Testing by registration- Offered Mondays and Fridays. Click link to register.
- PRAXIS – Proctored Testing by registration Praxis Testing Schedule
- PRAXIS – Para-Pro *Proctor Fee applies (see below) Proctored Testing by appointment (see below)
- ServSafe® *Proctor Fee applies (see below) Proctored Testing by appointment (see below)
- TEAS Testing – Proctored Testing by registration – Offered one Monday a month per the TEAS Testing Schedule Click link to register.
- Distance Learning *Proctor Fee applies (see below)
- Make-up Exam – Proctored Testing by appointment (see below)
- Off-site Testing for SCCC students. Download the PDF Proctor Request/Security Agreement forms by clicking on this link: PROCTOR REQUEST FORM FOR SCCC
For Proctored Testing, click our new online appointment system!
For proctored testing by appointment: make-up testing, distance learning testing, DSST, Praxis-ParaPro and ServSafe, the following days and times are available: Tuesdays: 1 to 3 pm, Wednesdays: 3 to 5 pm, Thursdays: 6 to 8 pm.
When scheduling online appointments, students must enter the Professor’s Name, Course Name, and Test being taken in the “Special Instructions” box provided. It is the student’s responsibility to notify their Professor that an appointment has been scheduled so that their test is available in the Testing Office.
Testing Center Requirements:
- Students must bring and present a photo ID, ie: driver’s license, passport or current high school photo ID.
- No food or beverages
- All cell phones must be completely off
Appointments and prior registration are required for High School Equivalency and CLEP testing.
*Proctored Testing Fees
These tests require students to fill out this form and pay at the Bursar’s Office, B-202.