Felician University Bachelor’s Program
If you want to pursue your bachelor’s degree right here in Sussex County, you can now do so by following a sequence of courses beginning in your freshman year at SCCC. Earn your associate degree, complete a few transitional credits, and then seamlessly transition to upper-level courses offered by Felician University on-campus at SCCC. If you follow this sequence from your first year, you can earn your bachelor’s degree in business, criminal justice, education, or nursing in about four years.
This unique partnership saves you time and money:
- No need to worry about shopping around for the school that will accept the most transfer credits – we’ve synced our curriculum to make it easy.
- Maximize the number of lower-cost community college courses that are transferable.
- No long-distance commuting or housing costs! All courses are held locally at the SCCC campus.
Consult with your advisor at Sussex County Community College for more details, or you may contact the following:
- On-site Felician representatives: Andrea Horvath at 201-355-1445 or firstname.lastname@example.org;
David Cohen at 201-355-1451 or email@example.com
- Felician University Admissions at 201-355-1465 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Felician University Financial Aid Office at 201-559-6010.
Download the Sussex Information Sheet