Wouldn’t it be great if you could earn your bachelor’s or master’s degree close to home? That was our thinking when we partnered with New Jersey colleges and universities to offer complete bachelor’s and master’s degree programs right here on our Newton campus.
Felician College Bachelor’s Program
If you want to pursue your bachelor’s degree right here in Sussex County, you can now do so by following a sequence of courses beginning in your freshman year at SCCC. Earn your associate degree, complete a few transitional credits, and then seamlessly transition to upper-level courses offered by Felician College on-campus at SCCC. If you follow this sequence from your first year, you can earn your bachelor’s degree in business, criminal justice, education, or nursing in about four years.
This unique partnership saves you time and money:
- No need to worry about shopping around for the school that will accept the most transfer credits – we′ve synched our curriculums to make it easy.
- Maximize the number of lower-cost community college courses that are transferable.
- No long-distance commuting or housing costs! All courses are held locally at the SCCC campus.
Consult with your advisor at Sussex County Community College for more details, or you may contact the following:
- On-site Felician representative at 201-355-1445 or email@example.com
- Felician College Admissions at 201-355-1465 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Felician College Financial Aid Office at 201-559-6010.
Seton Hall University Master’s Program
Seton Hall University’s College of Education and Human Services offers a Master of Arts and Education Specialist Program in Education Leadership Management Policy (ELMP) at our campus. The two year program meets all the requirements for NJDOE Principal and Supervisor Certification. For more information call Dr. James A. Corino 973-275-2356.