Applicants must fulfill all admission requirements before an evaluation and decision will be completed.
You must submit the following:
- A signed Sussex County Community College application
accompanied by a $25.00 application fee.
- High School and College University credentials from outside the U.S.
must be evaluated by an Accredited Agency www.wes.org
World Education Services, Inc. P.O. Box 745 Old Chelsea Station New York, NY 01100 USA
Note: Submit copies of original transcripts with corresponding English translations. Request the document-by-document evaluation for a high school evaluation or course-by-course evaluation for College/University evaluation. The evaluation will convert courses, college credits, and grades to U.S. equivalents.
- A foreign applicant must be able to demonstrate financial support for tuition and living expenses, or prove support from a sponsor. Please complete the enclosed Affidavit of Support, have it notarized, and submit with a notarized bank statement in U.S. equivalents. These documents will be returned to you with your I-20. Sussex County College is not liable for changes in financial circumstances after the student is enrolled.
- Proof of Immunization against Measles, Mumps, and Rubella.
- Receipt of your payment of Department of Homeland Security SEVIS fee ($200). See instruction sheet included.
*International students must present proof of a valid passport, visa stamp page, and I-94 arrival/departure card (both sides) upon arrival.
Enrolled International Students on a Student visa (F-1) must register for a minimum of 12 credits every semester, must not be employed, and understand that financial assistance is not available.
Click here for ESOL Program Information