There are many options for investing in Sussex County Community College. From annual gifts to Estate Planning options, the Sussex county Community College Foundation allows you to be creative in your contributions while also providing the opportunity to increase your current income, provide additional retirement income and maximize tax advantages.
Making a charitable contribution is an important and personal decision that reflects the individual donor’s interests. The following options are available:
- Cash gifts – The most popular way to make an investment in Sussex County Community College is by check.
- Pledges to the Annual Fund are encouraged and payable by December 31, the close of our fiscal year.
- Credit Cards – We are pleased to accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Credit card donations must be made in writing.
- Securities can be an extremely advantageous way to give. Such gifts may eliminate capital gains tax liability and provide income tax savings.
- Matching Gifts are another easy way to increase the value of your donation. Many employers match charitable gifts made to Sussex County Community College and yours may too. Check today with your human resources department to see if your company participates in this program.
- Leaving Your Legacy – without writing a check
- Make an online donation