Printable form located here.
To Register for a Community Education and Workforce Development Course(s)
You cannot register for FREE courses online.
- Please refer to the appropriate Course Guide for the course number, name, and price.
- If you already have a student ID number, click here to register through CASHNet.
- If you do not have a student ID number or don’t remember your number, click here and fill out the ID request form in the My.Sussex Portal.Your ID number will be emailed to you, so make sure your email address is valid. We will not use your email for any other purpose. If you are registering for multiple people, each person must request an ID number.This for non-credit courses only. Credit students need to visit either the Registrar or Bursar’s Office for their identification numbers.
- Please note: we do not mail confirmations. You will only be contacted if a class cancels. Please retain course catalog for course details.
- Refunds must be requested in writing.
- An Administrative Fee of $10 is charged to process all refund requests and will be deducted from any refund amounts, unless the College cancels the entire course.
- Refunds for textbooks are issued in compliance with the College bookstore’s policy.
- Students who withdraw from a course prior to 3 business days of the starting date will be eligible for a 100% refund, less a $10 administrative fee.
- Students who withdraw from a course 3 business days or less before the starting date will be eligible for a 50% refund, less a $10 administrative fee.
- Students who withdraw after a course begins will not be eligible for any refund.
Please note: The College reserves the right to cancel any course at its discretion. A full refund will be issued in such an event. We also reserve the right to substitute a designated instructor.