ZZZ601A1 Certified Nursing Assistant:
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) assists patients with quality of life needs, under the supervision of a professional nurse. Upon satisfactory completion of this 100 hour program the student is eligible to take the NJ State Certification Exam (additional Fees of $76 payable to “PSI” required). Employment opportunities include long term care facilities, hospitals, assisted living facilities, medical day care centers, and rehabilitation centers.
Students must allow at least 6 weeks for the application process to be completed. All students must complete the application process prior to registration.
To start your new career you must:
- be at least 18 years of age
- possess a HS Diploma or GED
- complete a physical exam and two–step TB test
- order & submit payment for a criminal background check through TABB INC (minimum fee of $44)
- have a clear understanding of written and spoken English. Individuals for whom English is not the first language will be required to take the “Best Literacy Test” and achieve a score of 76 or above.
- attend the mandatory orientation on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 10 am, room P107, PEC
Interview dates: August 15 at 11 a.m. and August 17 at 2:30 pm. Call 908-689-7613 to schedule appointment
Class Dates: September 25 – November 30, 2017 (no class on 10/9 & 11/23)
Class Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs 9 am–3 pm
Location: Phillipsburg Education Center & Phillipsburg Center (Clinical Site)
Cost: $989 + textbook (approx. $80)
Please call 908-835-2333 or email email@example.com for more information.