WebStudy Distance Learning
- Click the WebStudy icon.
- Your username is your SCCC Student ID and your password is the same as your sussex portal.
my.sussex is your own college portal to:
- View your grades
- Print your unofficial SCCC transcripts
- Check your GPA
- Search for classes and print your schedule
- View and Pay your bill
- Click on the my.sussex icon. Your username (SCCC Student ID) and temporary password were provided when you first registered.
- Change your password as soon as possible.
- Click the Personal Info link and then the Password Tab.
Forget your password? Enter your Student ID as your username and click the I forgot my password Tab. A new password will be sent to your email account.
SCCC students are issued an email account. This email is our official means of communicating with you regarding College business including financial aid information, priority registration, events, announcements and communication with your instructors. Check your sussex email account regularly.
- Click on the student email icon. Your email address and temporary password were provided when you first registered.
- Sign-in and follow the instructions.
- Change your password and complete the required fields.
- Sign-in again to complete your account registration.
In the event of a canceled class, it will be posted here to notify you.
- This list is updated daily, so be sure to check.
Rave – text, email, and voicemail alerts
The Rave Alert System is a service we use to send email, text and voicemail alerts. All students will receive emergency messages. You may wish to “opt in” to additional groups including Campus Events and Student Activities, Registrar/Academic Alerts and Weather updates. Log on to Rave to add cell phone and other contact information.
- Click on Quick Links from sussex.edu, scroll to Text, Voice and Email Alerts.
- Click on the RAVE icon. Your username is your sussex email account.
- Your Rave password will be sent to your sussex email once it is activated. If you do not receive your password, click the “forgot password” link and a new password will be delivered to your email.