Registration opens for the spring semester

Article Posted -- November 20, 2017

Receiving a quality college education is possible when you explore the many degree and certificate programs offered at Sussex County Community College (SCCC). Registration opens to the community on Monday, November 27 for the 2018 Spring Semester which begins on January 22.

The Admissions Department is available to assist students with the application process and answer any questions. Applying online is easy by visiting sussex.edu/apply. SCCC’s counselors will guide students through the registration process.

For students who want to earn a “few credits” quickly, the highly popular Winter Session at SCCC makes total sense. Taking a course or two in this shortened version of a semester can lighten the load down the line. It also allows students to take advantage of learning, while home from a four-year institution, at an affordable price. This two and a half week semester offers a range of courses. The Winter Session runs from Jan. 2 to Jan. 19.

“Sussex County Community College prepared me to be the student I am now at Marist College. Not only do I notice how prepared I am but my professors do too. That just reassures me how amazing SCCC is,” stated Arielle Stampone, 2017 graduate. “I will never regret my choice to stay home for two more years before going away to college because I would never have been as successful in college as I am now.”

For a list of course options, and the winter and spring academic calendars, please visit sussex.edu. Registration for both of these semesters continues until the start of classes, but early registration is encouraged as classes tend to fill up quickly.

To get started today, apply online at sussex.edu/apply or contact the Admissions Office at 973.300.2223 or email admissions@sussex.edu.