Ticket Purchasing Options
- Buy Tickets Online
- Via telephone: contact the SCCC Box Office at 973-300-3171
- In person: the Box Office is located in the Health Sciences and Performing Arts Center on Campus, second floor. Box office hours are posted on the bottom left of this page.
Call the Box Office for details.
- Groups of 20 or more save! Call the Group Sales Administrator at 973-300-2360.
- SCCC Students, Alumni, Faculty and Staff receive a discount on most tickets.
- Senior Citizens can take advantage of special senior rates for most shows.
- There are discounts associated with most shows for children under 18 as well as non-SCCC college students (must show a valid student ID).
- RUSH tickets are available for select shows.
- Partake in a "Dinner and a Show" package, available at SCCC Dinner and a Show participating sponsors.
3 easy ways to enjoy the arts at SCCC:
- Select an individual show or event. Buy Now!
- Select one of the following series packages and secure the same seats for each performance:
- Create your own series based on your schedule and preferences:
On Sale Dates
- Members may purchase tickets to the show(s) of their choice immediately.
- Season Subscriptions and Multiple Show Packages on sale now.
- Tickets to individual performances will be available as follows:
- September and October performances on sale beginning 8/18/10 at 10 am.
- November and December performances on sale beginning 9/29/10 at 10 am.
- January through March performances on sale beginning 11/17/10 at 10 am.
- April and May performances on sale beginning 2/9/11 at 10 am.
Weekday Matinee/Trip Information
All weekday matinees and trips are coordinated through the Student Activities Office. Call 973-300-2232 for information.
- Matinee performances are free for current SCCC students with valid ID card.
- Advance tickets available through the Box Office or the Student Activities Office.
- Special weekday rates for the Community: $7 (abridged performances).
- School Groups are Free with advance reservations on a first come, first serve basis.
- Call 973-300-2232 to reserve tickets.
- Trips may not be purchased as part of a Series.
If you have special needs or require handicap seating, please call the Box Office at 973-300-3171 for assistance prior to the performance.
- The SCCC Box Office accepts cash, checks and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover).
- All ticket orders will be assessed a facilities fee of $1.50 per ticket.
- All sales are final. Tickets are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or transferred unless a cancellation of an event has occurred due to action taken by SCCC or its scheduled performers.
- Current SCCC students and SCCC alumni are entitled to discounted tickets for most shows. Students and alumni will be required to show their student ID at the time of purchase.
Join Our Mailing List
Don’t miss out on any of our great performances! Click here to join our mailing list and we will send you email updates on our exciting performances, give you a heads-up on advanced ticket sales and promotions, as well as send you a free copy of our annual publication, SCCC Presents.