Early Advisement and Priority Registration for SCCC students
1. Early Advisement: October 27-November 14
Students need to meet with their advisor in order to be cleared to register during Priority Registration. A letter was mailed to you with your advisor. Advisor assignments are also posted on the my.sussex student portal. (Login, click on Student Tab; Advisor is posted on the top right) or you can visit the Counseling and Advising Center to receive your advisor assignment.
- If you are assigned to a faculty advisor you will need to schedule an appointment.
- If you are assigned to the Counseling & Advising Center you do not need an appointment.
- In order to participate in Priority Registration all students must see an advisor. Your advisor will sign off on the paperwork you will need to register. Tell your advisor if you plan to register online as they will need to clear you online.
2. Priority Registration is for current SCCC students
- Online Priority Registration begins Thursday, November 13th for SCCC students with no un-met developmental course requirements and no business holds.
- If you are eligible to register online please log on to my.sussex.edu and follow the instructions. Additional instructions are available here. For technical difficulties call our IT Department at (973) 300-2333.
- In-Person Priority Registration begins Monday, November 17th and is open for ALL SCCC students. If you are registering in person please bring your registration paperwork to the Registrar’s Office in B217. Registration opens at 8 am.
Bursar, Registrar and Counseling & Advising Center Office Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am–6:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am–5:00 pm
3. Make Payment Arrangements
Once you complete the registration process, you may click the pay online link to make payment arrangements. You can also pay in the Bursar’s Office. (B203) Payment for the Fall semester is due in full by January 6th unless your sign up for the Payment Plan.
Payment Plan: When you sign up for the payment plan, you have the option of spreading your payments over 5 months. To take advantage of the 5 month payment plan, you MUST be signed up by December 1. Your payments will be scheduled as follows: Dec 1, Jan 1, Feb 1, April 1, May 1. If you do not sign up by December 1 then you will have less months to make your payments.