1. Go to Early Advisement: March 21–April 1
Students need to meet with their advisor in order to be cleared to register during Priority Registration. A letter was mailed to you with your advisor-assignment, which is also posted on the my.sussex student portal. (Login, click on Student Tab; Advisor is posted on the top right) or visit the Student Advisement Center for your advisor assignment.
- If you are assigned to a faculty advisor, please schedule an appointment.
- If you are assigned to the Student Advisement Center you do not need an appointment.
- To participate in Priority Registration all students must see an advisor. Your advisor will sign off on the paperwork you will need to register. Tell your advisor if you plan to register online as they will need to clear you online.
- Online Priority Registration begins Thursday, March 31st for SCCC students with no un-met developmental course requirements and no business holds.
- If you are eligible to register online please log on to my.sussex.edu and follow the instructions. Additional instructions are available here. For technical difficulties contact our IT Department at (973) 300-2333.
- In-Person Priority Registration begins Monday, April 4th and is open for ALL SCCC students. If you are registering in person please bring your registration paperwork to the Registrar’s Office in B217. Registration opens at 8 am.
Counseling & Advising Center Office Hours:
Monday–Thursday: 8:00 am–6:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am–5:00 pm
3. Apply for Financial Aid
4. Make Payment Arrangements
Once you register, you may click the pay online link to make payment arrangements. You can also pay in the Bursar’s Office. (B203) Payment for the fall semester is due in full by August 5th unless your sign up for the Payment Plan.
Payment Plan: You have the option of spreading your payments over 7 months. The earlier you register the more time you have to make your payments.
- 7 month Payment Plan, you MUST be signed up by May 1st
- 6 month Payment Plan, you MUST be signed up by June 1st
- 5 month Payment Plan, you MUST be signed up by July 1st
Summer classes need to be paid in full within 24 hours of registering for class.