The Technical Studies Degree program is designed to provide recognition for work and experience while assisting individuals in their preparation for career advancement or change. This program is designed to provide skills for personal, professional and community improvement. The program is highly individualized and flexible. Technical Studies credits may be earned for corporate, industrial, or military training programs after review processes.
Graduates will be awarded the associate in applied science degree upon successful completion of this program. Upon successful completion of program requirements, students should be able to:
1. Formulate an educational plan designed to accomplish a personal/professional goal.
2. Demonstrate an attitude of responsibility to self, employer and community.
3. Advance in career, building on already acquired skills and competencies
4. Display increased technical knowledge and skills.
5. Demonstrate the comprehensive mathematical, scientific, social and psychological skills necessary for personal career growth.
6. Present technical information in effective oral, written and technical form.
Some classes will be held at our new facility at Vernon High School in Vernon, NJ.