We recognize that students today look for flexibility and convenience, so in order to meet your needs, the Student Advisement Center provides Ask A Counselor as a service to help you step ahead, anytime, anywhere. We hope you will take a moment to learn about this feature and connect with us soon.
Ask a Counselor is here to “supplement” our in- person service for current, new and prospective students. We can answer your questions and provide you with links to services, forms and other necessary information to make your journey through Sussex County Community College an easy and rewarding one.
All questions will be reviewed by a counselor and a response generated within 48 hours. Ask A Counselor is not available on weekends or holidays. You may want to review our Frequently Asked Question/FAQ page (link here) before completing this form as your question may be answered there.
ASK A COUNSELOR Can
• Provide you with program or degree requirements and help answer general questions related to the advisement and the services provided by the Student Advisement Center.
• Provide information about other college resources, policies and procedures.
ASK A COUNSELOR Cannot
• Send information or answer questions about your personal records, other students’ records, or grades
• Take a message to your instructor
• Answer personal, transfer or career counseling questions. These services are offered by the Student Advisement Center, but are not offered as part of our on-line advising feature.
• Formally evaluate your transcript of courses taken at another college or university