For more information click on Foundation Scholarships click the link below.
Looking for Scholarships on the Internet? Because all search engines do not have the same scholarship information, increase your chances of finding more scholarships by using a combination of several different scholarship search engines.
Only use FREE scholarship searches. You should never have to pay for scholarship information.
The following is an example of some free scholarship sites:
- College Board Scholarship Search www.collegeboard.com
- FastWeb www.fastweb.com
- Scholarship.com www.scholarship.com
- Scholarship Hunter www.scholarshiphunter.com
- StudentScholarships.org www.studentscholarships.org
* the information provided here is for information purposes only – the college does not endorse or have any input or say in these scholarships their provisons or terms of selection.
Other scholarship information:
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) –
DAR awards multiple scholarships to students showing dedication to the pursuit of degrees in diverse disciplines including history, law, nursing, and education. For more information go to: http://www.dar.org/natsociety/edout_scholar.cfm
- Legal Leaders Scholarship 2014
The Console & Hollawell $1,000 Legal Leaders Scholarship 2014 is available to students who are pursuing a career in law. Applicants must be pursuing a degree in the following areas: pre-law, paralegal studies, or working towards their juris doctorate in any concentration of the law. For more information go to: http://www.consoleandhollawell.com/pages/legal-leaders-scholarship/
- NJANSA Scholarship 2014-2015
Scholarship is open to any undergraduate first-time full-time student as of fall 2014 with a GPA of 2.5 . More information and application can be found at www.njansa.org. Deadline: February 23, 2015
- Marna’s Pals Scholarship
Eligibility requirements are that you are a parent or sibling that has been affected by cancer and that they live or study in NJ. For an application and more information go to http://marnaspals.com/apply-here Deadline: March 31, 2015 .
- Meridian Cancer Care and Jersey Shore University Medical Center Summer Scholarship Program.
The internship requires a full-time commitment from students who get selected for a period of 8 weeks. Selected students will have an opportunity to go on patient rounds and will be expected to attend mandatory meetings as directed by their mentor. They will also receive a stipend of $2,000.00 upon completion of their Summer Scholarship Experience. In order to qualify, potential students must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher and able to commit to the time requirements of the program (8 consecutive weeks at 40 hrs/week). There is no application form, but interested students must e-mail a letter of intent with their CV/resume and proof of their current GPA to: MLachica@meridianhealth.com
- Chicago Injury Center Scholarship for US Veterans
Offering 4 scholarships for disabled US Veterans. For more information go to http://chicagoinjurycenter.com/cic-veteran-scholarship-fund/ Deadline: June 1, 2015
- Mass Mutual Scholars Program
MassMutual looks forward to assisting at least 30 undergraduate students with a scholarship worth up to $5,000. Students:
- Must be entering their sophomore, junior, senior, or fifth year of undergraduate coursework.
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Should be interested in pursing a career in the insurance or financial services industry. Application and info can be found at: massmutual.scholarsapply.org Deadline: March 31, 2015
- Hopatcong Woman’s Club Scholarship/Ruth Gates Career Development Award
Available to a female from Hopatcong resident who is planning on returning to school. Applicant must be 25 years or older. Application is available in the Counseling & Advising Center. Deadline: March 27, 2015
- National Association of Water Companies NJ Chapter
The NJ Chapter of the National Association of Water Companies Association is offering 2 $2,500 scholarships to college students attending a NJ college or university and are interested in the water utility industry or related field. For more information and an application go to www.njua.com Deadline: April 1, 2015
- AAUW American Association of University Women Greater Wayne, NJ Area
Female resident of Northern NJ, must be at least 25, enrolled at an accredited college or university. For more information and application go to: http://greaterwaynearea-nj.aauw.net. Deadline: April 15, 2015
- Sussex County Chamber of Commerce Scholarship
The Sussex County Chamber of Commerce is offering 1 $500 scholarship specifically to a student currently attending SCCC. Application is available in the Counseling & Advising Center. Deadline April 17, 2015. The requirements are:
- Sussex County resident
- Seeking or pursuing FT post-secondary education
- Demonstrates need
- Has consistently demonstrated good attitude, excellent attendance record, enthusiasm, reliability, good work ethic and a successful academic record.
- NJ State Fair/Sussex County Farm & Horse Show Agriculture Scholarship.
Agriculture Scholarships are presented each year to a Sussex County college student enrolled in a agriculture related program. Minimum award is $500. Deadline: April 15, 2015 For application go to www.njstatefair.org under AGRICULTURE link. Applicant must:
- Be a Sussex County resident
- In good academic standing
- Plan to enroll in a agriculture related program of study