For more information click on Foundation Scholarships click the link below.
Looking for Scholarships on the Internet? Because all search engines do not have the same scholarship information, increase your chances of finding more scholarships by using a combination of several different scholarship search engines.
Only use FREE scholarship searches. You should never have to pay for scholarship information.
The following is an example of some free scholarship sites:
- College Board Scholarship Search www.collegeboard.com
- FastWeb www.fastweb.com
- Scholarship.com www.scholarship.com
- Scholarship Hunter www.scholarshiphunter.com
- StudentScholarships.org www.studentscholarships.org
* the information provided here is for information purposes only – the college does not endorse or have any input or say in these scholarships their provisons or terms of selection.
Other scholarship information:
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) –
DAR awards multiple scholarships to students showing dedication to the pursuit of degrees in diverse disciplines including history, law, nursing, and education. For more information go to: http://www.dar.org/natsociety/edout_scholar.cfm
- Legal Leaders Scholarship 2014
The Console & Hollawell $1,000 Legal Leaders Scholarship 2014 is available to students who are pursuing a career in law. Applicants must be pursuing a degree in the following areas: pre-law, paralegal studies, or working towards their juris doctorate in any concentration of the law. For more information go to: http://www.consoleandhollawell.com/pages/legal-leaders-scholarship/
- Meridian Cancer Care and Jersey Shore University Medical Center Summer Scholarship Program.
The internship requires a full-time commitment from students who get selected for a period of 8 weeks. Selected students will have an opportunity to go on patient rounds and will be expected to attend mandatory meetings as directed by their mentor. They will also receive a stipend of $2,000.00 upon completion of their Summer Scholarship Experience. In order to qualify, potential students must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher and able to commit to the time requirements of the program (8 consecutive weeks at 40 hrs/week). There is no application form, but interested students must e-mail a letter of intent with their CV/resume and proof of their current GPA to: MLachica@meridianhealth.com
- Chicago Injury Center Scholarship for US Veterans
Offering 4 scholarships for disabled US Veterans. For more information go to http://chicagoinjurycenter.com/cic-veteran-scholarship-fund/ Deadline: June 1, 2015
- AAUW American Association of University Women Greater Wayne, NJ Area
Female resident of Northern NJ, must be at least 25, enrolled at an accredited college or university. For more information and application go to: http://greaterwaynearea-nj.aauw.net. Deadline: April 15, 2015
- Sussex County Chamber of Commerce Scholarship
The Sussex County Chamber of Commerce is offering 1 $500 scholarship specifically to a student currently attending SCCC. Application is available in the Counseling & Advising Center. Deadline April 17, 2015. The requirements are:
- Sussex County resident
- Seeking or pursuing FT post-secondary education
- Demonstrates need
- Has consistently demonstrated good attitude, excellent attendance record, enthusiasm, reliability, good work ethic and a successful academic record.
- NJ State Fair/Sussex County Farm & Horse Show Agriculture Scholarship.
Agriculture Scholarships are presented each year to a Sussex County college student enrolled in a agriculture related program. Minimum award is $500. Deadline: April 15, 2015 For application go to www.njstatefair.org under AGRICULTURE link. Applicant must:
- Be a Sussex County resident
- In good academic standing
- Plan to enroll in a agriculture related program of study
- New Jersey Broadcasters Association
Has several scholarships available for students studying broadcasting – communications – journalism or similar field. Awards range from $1,000 to $2,500 – applications are available in the Counseling & Advising Center. Deadline: May 11, 2015