For more information click on Foundation Scholarships click the link below.
For scholarships available from the Foundation at Sussex County Community College, click here.
Looking for Scholarships on the Internet? Because all search engines do not have the same scholarship information, increase your chances of finding more scholarships by using a combination of several different scholarship search engines.
Only use FREE scholarship searches. You should never have to pay for scholarship information. The following is an example of some free scholarship sites:
- College Board Scholarship Search: www.collegeboard.com
- FastWeb: www.fastweb.com
- Scholarship.com: www.scholarship.com
- Scholarship Hunter: www.scholarshiphunter.com
- StudentScholarships.org: www.studentscholarships.org
* The information provided here is for information purposes only – the college does not endorse or have any input or say in these scholarships their provisons or terms of selection.
Other scholarship information:
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) – DAR awards multiple scholarships to students showing dedication to the pursuit of degrees in diverse disciplines including history, law, nursing, and education. For more information go to: http://www.dar.org/natsociety/edout_scholar.cfm
- NJFC Scholars Program provides funding for eligible youth who have experienced a DCP&P out-of-home placement, DCP&P independent living arrangement, transitional living program or homelessness and are seeking a post-secondary degree at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university, or a vocational/technical. For more information go to: www.fafsonline.org
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) Greater Wayne Area Branch Scholarship – must be at least 25 years of age pursuing an associate’s or bachelor’s degree at an accredited college/university and expecting to complete all coursework after September, 2017, and a resident of Northern New Jersey . For application and more info go to http://greaterwaynearea-nj.aauw.net DEADLINE: April 10, 2017
- ezDinero – Must have a min. GPA of 3.0 – US citizen or legal permanent resident pursuing first undergraduate degree. Be of Latino or Hispanic origin. For more info go to: https://www.ezdinero.com/english/latino-scholarships/