As a new incoming high school student, you have been asked to register for a SOAR Session.
SOAR – New Student Orientation, Advising and Registration will help you launch your Sussex County Community College experience.
Placement Testing or proof of SAT scores is needed BEFORE signing up for SOAR.
At SOAR Session you will:
- Register for your first-semester classes
- Meet other incoming and current students
- Learn about financial aid and paying for college
- SOAR sessions will last approximately three hours
To register for an upcoming SOAR session click the link: scccsoar.eventbrite.com
The Spring 2017 semester begins January 23rd
- Attending a SOAR Session is preferred, but if you are unable to attend prior to August 9th:
Call or email to schedule an appointment to meet with an Advisor 973-300-2207, email@example.com
- Student advising and course registration is also on a walk in basis only at the Student Advisement Center in B-206.
- SOAR sessions are intended for high school students only – Parents will be invited to a
New Parent Orientation in August.
- New students not right out of high school and transfer students do not need to attend a SOAR Session. Visit the Student Advisement Center in the Administration Building – B206.
Bring a copy of your prior college transcript with you to assist in the advisement process.
For questions please contact the Student Advising Center at (973) 300-2207.