Click here for Summer Office Hours. The College will be closed Friday, July 3rd in observance of the July 4th Holiday.

Transfer Assistance

If you are looking to transfer from Sussex County Community College to a 4-year institution but you are having trouble deciding where you would like to continue your studies once your SCCC goals are met, transfer counseling is available to help you select an appropriate college or university. To make an appointment, please stop by or call the Counseling and Advising Center and we will be happy to assist you.

For more information on transferring, please visit the College’s Transfer Information page.