Need help applying for financial aid for college? We’re here to guide you!
No FAFSA Workshops will be held December 23rd thru December 30th as the college is closed.
Workshops will resume on Wednesday, January 4th.
FAFSA is easier than ever…now you can apply for both the 2016-2017 and the 2017-2018 academic years!
October 1st, 2016 through September 15th, 2017 (weather permitting)
Sessions held in the Administration (B) Building,
- Wednesdays from 6 pm to 7 pm in Room B316
- Fridays from 10 am to 11 am in Room B305
Families should bring their:
- 2015 federal tax returns
- W-2 forms
- 1098-G forms for unemployment
- Bank statements
- Social Security cards/Alien Registration cards
- Any other income documentation for the 2015 year
- FSA User ID and Password
Students and parents should arrive promptly to allow sufficient time to complete their form. Workshops are open to
all students and their parents regardless of college attending.
Apply now for financial aid go to FAFSA.gov.
For additional information contact the Financial Aid Office at 973-300-2225