Student External Complaint Process

A student may file directly with relevant Accreditation, State, and Federal agencies that investigate discrimination/harassment charges in addition to utilizing this internal procedure.

An external complaint must be filed directly with the agency.

Accreditation Agency:

Middle States Commission on Higher Education
3624 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
(267) 284-5000

State Agency:

Division on Civil Rights
NJ Department of Law & Public Safety 
Newark Regional Office
31 Clinton Street
P.O. Box 46001
Newark, NJ 07102

Federal Agency:

United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
National Call Center 1-800-669-4000
Newark District Office
Gateway Center
Newark, NJ 07102